Registration opens 7th April.
- Objectives – Physical training for High School kids.
- Age – Year 9 to 13.
- Where– Summerhill MTB Park, Oropi MTB Park, Historic Village.
- When – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 5.30pm
- Cost – DC Concession Card
$15 Concession – 1 session
$60 Concession – 6 sessions
$100 Concession – 13 sessions
$185 Concession – 30 sessions
Our HighFit programme is designed for riders year 9-13. We deliver physical training to improve, strength, power, endurance and sprint repeatability which all are vital for Enduro and Cross Country racing. These sessions are delivered in a social environment, allowing riders to develop grit. Highfit is recommended for all Highschool aged riders who want to progress their riding development or fitness.
Sessions will run from 24th April to 24th September excluding wet weather days.
Any unused concessions can be redeemed for DirtCraft credit at the end of September.
We expect to deliver around 90 sessions.
Sessions will vary week to week, but have a similar focus as outlined below.
- Rider is current Mountainbike Tauranga Club Member.
- Rider able to ride Grade 4 trails or higher.
- Rider has suitable equipment including riding lights.
- Rider has appropriate level of fitness and commitment.
- Rider is Year 9 – 13.
Session Times and Locations
Tuesday – Historic Village, 5.30pm to 7.30, steady state.
Thursday – Historic Village, 5.30pm to 7.30, steady state.