Oropi Super D
We have two categories. Easy and Hard.
Easy will race down predominantly grade 3 trails with potential for some easier grade 4 sections or even some climb trails in reverse. Easy course will be open from 4.30ish to 5.30ish.
Hard Course will consist of grade 4 and grade 5 trails and maybe even some illegals. The hard course will be open from 5.45ish until 7.00ish.
How does it work?
- Register at DirtCraft.NZ, or pay on the day $25.
- Pickup your plate from 4.15pm to 6.00pm at the start/end of the stage.
- Secure your transponder onto your bike.
- Complete up to 3 race runs.
- Check live results with the link provided
- Hand back your transponder.
- CLICK HERE for live Timing Link
There is no prize money on offer due to the number of races that have been rained out.
Registering for the event.
- You can register for each round from Saturday to Thursday prior to the race.
- You will only be able to race if you’ve registered and payment is made by midnight Thursday. Or you can bring $25 cash on the day.
- Early Saturday morning registrations will open for the coming week.
- Race 1 4th November: Easy – Swtichbacks. Hard – Grim Creeper
- 11th November – POSTPONED
- 18th November – POSTPONED
- Race 2 25th November: Easy – Pines. Hard- Rollercoaster
- Race 3 2nd December: Easy – Entry Trail. Hard – Entry Trail + Illegals
- 9th December: – POSTPONED
- Race 4 16th December: Easy – Exit Trail reverse. Hard – Trail Mix
Already have a DirtCraft account?
Sign in at the top of the page!
New riders. Sign in below.