Registrations Open Now
- Objectives– Friendship building & adventure
- Age – 11-14
- Location – Summerhill, New Zealand
- Time – 19th to 21st April 2022
- Cost – $300
Dirt Camp provides a wicked 3 days for riders to explore the forest, build and strengthen friendships. We spend most of our time on the bike with semi structure play & adventure sessions. We have other activities off the bike which include cooking challenges, team work games throw in some education around basic nutrition and bike mechanics.
We will be staying on the Summerhill farm near a cabin. The riders will need to bring their own tent or share with a friend along with their sleeping gear. We will use the facilities of the cabin. And its only a 5 minute ride to the trails. And no, the cabin is not one of the gers on the Eastern side.
Dropoff at 9.00am Summerhill Eastern Carpark on Tuesday 19th April. Pickup 5.00pm Thursday 21st April Summerhill Eastern Carpark.
- Rider is current Mountainbike Tauranga Club Member.
- Rider able to ride Grade 3 trails or higher.
- Rider has suitable equipment.
- Rider is 11-14.
- Rider is able to work in a team.
- Rider has adequate skill and fitness.
Registration can be found below.